Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot Sams!

The fall of last year, my photography club took a trip to Hot Sams Antiques down about 25 minutes from where I live.  The eclectic collection of items they hae acquired is amazing.  Along with the typical antique finds you may discover, their property has been staged for so many photo opportunities.  The owners love to use their creativity to draw their customers in and they are so friendly to everyone who visits.




Given the opportunity to see this place, I took some photos you all might enjoy to understand what kind of a gem this sort of place can be to those who like to re-purpose or refurbish.


I believe most everything you see you can make an offer on...with that said, I am not sure if the large items are for sale....



Mind you, this is Minnesota, not that many sandy beaches for VW buses to park! 



I almost bought the chicken, but I just couldn't take him from the REAL chickens that were roaming around the property....... yes, they have ducks and live chickens that roam around.  My first encounter I freaked out because there were about ten of them herding themselves up the walkway and caught me by surprise!


So many things, and so many inspirations!

Hot Sams' will be a new go to place when I want to find things for my projects!!! So excited!

Regards and blessings!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment